Allapure® Professional Laundry-Aid is a safe & easy to use non-toxic laundry additive which sanitizes, deodorizes and softens all machine washable fabrics and offers extended protection for up to 28 days per washing. Allapure® Professional Laundry-Aid It’s ideal for sanitizing and deodorizing any commercial or household fabrics including sporting equipment, uniforms, linen, curtains and even the removal of pet and cigarette odor while softening all machine washable fabrics and leaving them with a fresh lemon scent.
- Kills 99.99% of harmful germs & viruses
- Offers up to 28 days protection per application
- Alcohol, bleach and chlorine-free, non-toxic formula
- Softens, Detangles and removes static
- Eliminates unpleasant odors
- Use in any type of washing machine
- Naturally derived, safe & pure
- Environmentally friendly
Allapure® Professional Laundry-Aid is easy to use. Simply add to the rinse cycle of the laundry washing process. Guaranteed to sanitize and remove even the most unpleasant of odors almost instantly from any machine washable fabric.
HAZARDS TO HUMANS AND DOMESTIC ANIMALS
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
DANGER! Avoid contact with skin. Avoid breathing vapors or mist. Wear protective eyewear (goggles, face shield or safety glasses). Wash hands before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet. Remove contaminated clothing and wash clothing before reuse.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Use liberally and safely apply to all surfaces to be cleaned and/or treated.
STORAGE AND DISPOSAL:
Do not contaminate water, food, or feed by storage and disposal.
Cleaner Storage: Store in original closed containers in a secure area inaccessible to children and away from food or feed.
Cleaner Disposal: Product wastes are toxic. Dispose of by use according to the label instructions. Improper disposal of excess cleaner, spray mixture or rinsate is a violation of Federal law.
Container Disposal: (plastic) Triple rinse (or equivalent), then offer for recycling or reconditioning.
PHYSICAL OR CHEMICAL HAZARDS:
Non-combustible. De-activation of Allapure® Professional Laundry-Aid can be achieved by the addition of anionic surfactant (such as soap, sulfonates, sulfates) in a quantity equivalent to that of Allapure® Professional Laundry-Aid
This cleaner is slightly toxic to fish. Do not discharge effluent containing this product into lakes, streams, ponds, estuaries, oceans, or other waterways.
Have the product container or label with you when calling the poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment.
IF IN EYES:
• Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes.
• Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing.
• Call poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
• Move person to fresh air.
• If person is not breathing, call 911 or an ambulance, then give artificial respiration, preferably mouth-to-mouth, if possible.
• Call a poison control center or doctor for further treatment advice.
• Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice.
• Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow.
• Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor.
• Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
IF ON SKIN OR CLOTHING:
• Take off contaminated clothing.
• Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes.
• Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice
NOTE TO PHYSICIAN:
Probable mucosal damage