Allapure®Advanced
Mold+Mildew

Allapure® Advanced Mold & Mildew is an environmentally friendly, non-toxic product that is safe to spray on any surface, including fabrics, carpets, walls, tiles, tents or tarps, to name a few. The transparent film it forms over surfaces continues fighting mold & mildew regrowth for up to 28 days in high mold & mildew environments and far longer in other environments.

$9.75$25.99 + Tax

Clear

Description

Allapure® Advanced Mold+Mildew is a safe & easy to use non-toxic surface treatment which cleans, kills and prevents mold and mildew and offers extended protection for up to 28 days per application. Once applied, Allapure® Advanced Mold+Mildew cleans the surface eliminating many different types of mold, mildew and spores. During this process, it forms a strong bond with the surface, creating a protective shield that provides a three-way killing mechanism to eliminate and prevent new mold and mildew from forming.  Other products rely on harsh, toxic chemicals to kill mold that leaves the surface toxic.

 

  • Kills 99.999% of mold, mildew and spores
  • Offers up to 28 days protection per application​
  • Easily to apply, just spray on
  • Alcohol, bleach and chlorine-free, non-toxic formula
  • Safe for all surfaces
  • Safe to use on most fabrics
  • Helps to control mold & mildew odor
  • Naturally Derived Safe & Pure

 

Allapure® Advanced Mold+Mildew comes ready to use with no dilution required. It can be sprayed directly onto any surface and allowed to dry.

Additional information

Size

32oz. spray bottle, 1 gallon refill

Product Comparison

ALLAPURE® Advanced Mold+Mildew OTHER Products
Creates a long-lasting, barrier against mold & mildew Have no long-lasting effect
Safe to use on all surfaces Can harm and deteriorate surfaces
Non-flammable and non-toxic Possibly flammable and/or toxic
Non-irritating Cause allergic irritation and rashes
Safe to use on most fabrics Will damage or stain fabrics
Helps to control mold & mildew odor Can leave a strong chlorine/bleach smell
Environmentally friendly Contain harsh chemicals

Precautionary Statements

HAZARDS TO HUMANS AND DOMESTIC ANIMALS

KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN

DANGER! Avoid contact with skin. Avoid breathing vapors or mist. Wear protective eyewear (goggles, face shield or safety glasses). Wash hands before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet. Remove contaminated clothing and wash clothing before reuse.

DIRECTIONS FOR USE:

Use liberally and safely apply to all surfaces to be cleaned and/or treated.

STORAGE AND DISPOSAL:

Do not contaminate water, food, or feed by storage and disposal.

Cleaner Storage: Store in original closed containers in a secure area inaccessible to children and away from food or feed.

Cleaner Disposal: Product wastes are toxic. Dispose of by use according to the label instructions. Improper disposal of excess cleaner, spray mixture or rinsate is a violation of Federal law.

Container Disposal: (plastic) Triple rinse (or equivalent), then offer for recycling or reconditioning.

PHYSICAL OR CHEMICAL HAZARDS:

Non-combustible. De-activation of Allapure® All Purpose Surface Cleaner can be achieved by the addition of anionic surfactant (such as soap, sulfonates, sulfates) in a quantity equivalent to that of Allapure® All Purpose Surface Cleaner

ENVIRONMENTAL HAZARDS:

This cleaner is slightly toxic to fish. Do not discharge effluent containing this product into lakes, streams, ponds, estuaries, oceans, or other waterways.

First Aid

FIRST AID:

Have the product container or label with you when calling the poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment.

IF IN EYES:

• Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes.

• Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing.

• Call poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.

IF INHALED:

• Move person to fresh air.

• If person is not breathing, call 911 or an ambulance, then give artificial respiration, preferably mouth-to-mouth, if possible.

• Call a poison control center or doctor for further treatment advice.

IF SWALLOWED:

• Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice.

• Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow.

• Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor.

• Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.

IF ON SKIN OR CLOTHING:

• Take off contaminated clothing.

• Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes.

• Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice

NOTE TO PHYSICIAN:

Probable mucosal damage

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Allapure®Advanced
Mold+Mildew”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *