Allapure® Advanced Surface Cleaner is a safe & easy to use non-toxic surface treatment which kills most common germs on contact and offers extended protection up to 28 days per single application. Once applied, Allapure® Advanced Surface Cleaner cleans the surface elliminating germs, bacteria and viruses. During this process, it forms a strong bond with the surface, creating an antimicrobial shield that provides a three-way killing mechanism to eliminate and prevent new bacteria, germs and viruses from forming. Other products rely on harsh, toxic chemicals to kill germs that leave the surface toxic. Allapure® Advanced Surface Cleaner is non-toxic and also ensures bacteria will not build a future resistance and remain effective.
- Kills 99.999% of harmful germs
- Offers up to 28 days protection per application
- Easily to apply, just spray on
- Alcohol, bleach and chlorine-free, non-toxic formula
- Prevents the development of antiseptic-resistant “Super Bugs”
- Naturally Derived Safe & Pure
- Safe for all surfaces
- Anti-Static- Safe for electronics
Allapure® Advanced Surface Cleaner comes ready to use with no dilution required. It can be sprayed directly onto any surface and allowed to dry.
HAZARDS TO HUMANS AND DOMESTIC ANIMALS
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
DANGER! Non-corrosive: Avoid contact with skin. Avoid breathing vapors or mist. Wear protective eyewear (goggles, face shield or safety glasses). Wash hands before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet. Remove contaminated clothing and wash clothing before reuse.
STORAGE AND DISPOSAL:
Do not contaminate water, food, or feed by storage and disposal.
Cleaner Storage: Store in original closed containers in a secure area inaccessible to children and away from food or feed.
Cleaner Disposal: Cleaner wastes are toxic. Improper disposal of excess cleaner, spray mixture or rinsate is a violation of Federal law.
Container Disposal: (Plastic) triple rinse (or equivalent), then offer for recycling or reconditioning.
PHYSICAL OR CHEMICAL HAZARDS:
Non-combustible. De-activation of Allapure® Advanced All Purpose Surface Cleaner can be achieved by the addition of anionic surfactant (such as soap, sulfonates, sulfates) in quantity equivalent to that of Allapure® Advanced All Purpose Surface Cleaner.
This cleaner is slightly toxic to fish. Do not discharge effluent containing this product into lakes, streams, ponds, estuaries or oceans.
Have the product container or label with you when calling the poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment.
IF IN EYES:
• Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes.
• Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing.
• Call poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
• Move person to fresh air.
• If person is not breathing, call 911 or an ambulance, then give artificial respiration, preferably mouth-to-mouth, if possible.
• Call a poison control center or doctor for further treatment advice.
• Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice.
• Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow.
• Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor.
• Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
IF ON SKIN OR CLOTHING:
• Take off contaminated clothing.
• Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes.
• Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice
NOTE TO PHYSICIAN:
Probable mucosal damage