Allapure®Advanced
Surface Cleaner

If you are looking for a product that you can spray on any surface and kill germs, bacteria and viruses then Allapure® Advanced Surface Cleaner is the perfect match. Our surface cleaner provides a quick and easy solution for eliminating germs, bacteria and viruses with a non-toxic formula that also provides triple protection against any new threats for up to 28 days. Allapure® Advanced Surface Cleaner is also anti-static and can even be sprayed on electronic devices.

$9.75$26.75 + Tax

Clear

Description

Allapure® Advanced Surface Cleaner is a safe & easy to use non-toxic surface treatment which kills most common germs on contact and offers extended protection up to 28 days per single application. Once applied, Allapure® Advanced Surface Cleaner cleans the surface elliminating germs, bacteria and viruses. During this process, it forms a strong bond with the surface, creating an antimicrobial shield that provides a three-way killing mechanism to eliminate and prevent new bacteria, germs and viruses from forming.  Other products rely on harsh, toxic chemicals to kill germs that leave the surface toxic.  Allapure® Advanced Surface Cleaner is non-toxic and also ensures bacteria will not build a future resistance and remain effective.

 

  • Kills 99.999% of harmful germs
  • Offers up to 28 days protection per application​
  • Easily to apply, just spray on
  • Alcohol, bleach and chlorine-free, non-toxic formula
  • Prevents the development of antiseptic-resistant “Super Bugs”
  • Naturally Derived Safe & Pure
  • Safe for all surfaces
  • Anti-Static- Safe for electronics

 

Allapure® Advanced Surface Cleaner comes ready to use with no dilution required. It can be sprayed directly onto any surface and allowed to dry.

Additional information

Size

32oz. spray bottle, 1 gallon refill

Product Comparison

ALLAPURE® ADVANCED SURFACE CLEANER OTHER CLEANERS
Adopts a three-way killing mechanism Rely on poison to kill germs
Broad spectrum kill against most germs and viruses Reduced efficacy against some germs and viruses
Extended protection for up to 28 days Limited protection time up to 15 minutes
Non-flammable and non-toxic Highly flammable and/or toxic
Non-irritating, non-corrosive Severe irritant, corrosive and can cause burns or blindness
Anti-static, and can be applied directly onto electrical appliances Disruptive to electrical equipment
Leaves the treated surface odor free Unpleasant odors of bleach and chlorine

Precautionary Statements

HAZARDS TO HUMANS AND DOMESTIC ANIMALS

KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN

DANGER! Non-corrosive: Avoid contact with skin. Avoid breathing vapors or mist. Wear protective eyewear (goggles, face shield or safety glasses). Wash hands before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet. Remove contaminated clothing and wash clothing before reuse.

STORAGE AND DISPOSAL:

Do not contaminate water, food, or feed by storage and disposal.

Cleaner Storage: Store in original closed containers in a secure area inaccessible to children and away from food or feed.

Cleaner Disposal: Cleaner wastes are toxic. Improper disposal of excess cleaner, spray mixture or rinsate is a violation of Federal law.

Container Disposal: (Plastic) triple rinse (or equivalent), then offer for recycling or reconditioning.

PHYSICAL OR CHEMICAL HAZARDS:

Non-combustible. De-activation of Allapure® Advanced All Purpose Surface Cleaner can be achieved by the addition of anionic surfactant (such as soap, sulfonates, sulfates) in quantity equivalent to that of Allapure® Advanced All Purpose Surface Cleaner.

ENVIRONMENTAL HAZARDS:

This cleaner is slightly toxic to fish. Do not discharge effluent containing this product into lakes, streams, ponds, estuaries or oceans.

First Aid

FIRST AID:

Have the product container or label with you when calling the poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment.

IF IN EYES:

• Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes.

• Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing.

• Call poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.

IF INHALED:

• Move person to fresh air.

• If person is not breathing, call 911 or an ambulance, then give artificial respiration, preferably mouth-to-mouth, if possible.

• Call a poison control center or doctor for further treatment advice.

IF SWALLOWED:

• Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice.

• Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow.

• Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor.

• Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.

IF ON SKIN OR CLOTHING:

• Take off contaminated clothing.

• Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes.

• Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice

NOTE TO PHYSICIAN:

Probable mucosal damage

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Allapure®Advanced
Surface Cleaner”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *